Saturday, October 1, 2011

Episode 23 - Not much progress




Saturday,  October 1,  2011
FO’s
Felted Clogs Pattern - My Project Page - partially felted – need to felt some more to make the smaller
WIPS
Basic Socks - My Project Page - no current progress
Sock Yarn Blanket Pattern – My Project Page - one square completed this week
Lady Eleanor Pattern – My Project Page - one row, plus three extra blocks
Bacardi Pattern - Bacardi – KAL – My Project Page - no current progress
En Pointe Pullover Pattern - My Project Page - about 3″ completed
Spinning
Yarn Hollow – BFL & Tussah Silk Top – My Stash Page – spun a little on Saturday evening and Sunday
Four Rivers Yarn & Fiber – My Stash Page - Spun a little on Saturday evening and Sunday
Stash Enhancements
No Stash Enhancements – Haven’t I had enough lately – NO MORE, for a very long time.
Miscellaneous Stuff
Podcaster Challenge – Knittings my Bag - Don’t forget to go and VOTE HERE September 28 – October 2
Ravelry Group for the PodcastKnitting Blooms
Knit-topia Retreat – April 12 – 22, 2012Donations Received this week for Knit-topia 2012Lantern Moon
Ravelry Group for Knitting RetreatKnit-topia or Knit-topia Website

No comments:

Post a Comment