Sunday, July 7, 2013

Episode 111 - Spinning Fever




Saturday, July 6, 2013

This episode is loaded with stuff. A weekly review, knitting progress, spinning progress, some drawings, talk about the current KAL and SAL, and another question answered.

 

FO's

Trials with Lace - My Project page
Community Blanket - I hope to write up a pattern for this once I finish it off. It is a great project for a knitting group. 

WIPS

Spinning

Current Knit-A-Longs


July: Christmas in July - Join KAL/CAL with Denise of the Knitting Den Podcast
August: Anything Goes 


Upcoming KALS:


 

Charity

Tutorial

 

Apps and Games

Earndit.com
Sims 3
Knit Trick
Downcast

Miscellaneous Stuff

My Points - If you are interested in joining just send me a message with your email and I will send you an invitation. 

Ravelry Group for the Podcast: Knitting Blooms

Knit-topia 2014: March 13 - 23, 2014

Prices:
Entire retreat: $320
Two Legs: $240
One Leg: $140

You can still be put on the waiting list for this retreat. You just never know if someone will have to back out at the last minute.

Please contact me for additional information, or check out the Knit-topia Website.

 

Podcast Sponsor

If you would be interested in sponsoring a future episode of the podcast please contact me for detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment